Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. Come celebrate the Museum’s 25th anniversary on Saturday, July 9 from 10:00am to 3:00pm! A variety of family activities are planned, along with ancient Roman fighting demonstrations by Gladius Inc. Receive discount admission prices, or get free admission if you dress in ancient Roman attire. Plus enjoy free ice cream courtesy of the Museum’s downtown neighbor Anderson Dairy.
Discount admission prices will honor our original prices from 1991.
- Adults – $5.00
- Seniors (55+), Military (with ID), & Students (12+) – $4.00
- Children (ages 3 – 11) – $2.50
- Children (2 and under) – Free
- LVNHM Members – Free
- Tour the traveling exhibit Ancient Rome
- Watch ancient Roman fighting demonstrations by Gladius Inc at 11:30am, 12:30pm & 1:30pm
- Free ice cream from Anderson Dairy (starting at 11:00am; while supplies last)
- Critter Connections with Big Dee at 11:00am
- Play ancient Roman games from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Learn how catapults, trebuchets, and battering rams work from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Make a Legionnaire helmet from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Shark feeding at 2:00pm
Return to Listing